Who is NORA for?
Our members are individuals, businesses, nonprofits, and municipalities.
Benefits of being a NORA member
- Network and collaborate with leaders in northeast Oklahoma
- Promote your business or organization to a regional audience
- Voice your concerns to regional, state and federal leadership
- Participate in immediate sharing of usable and specific economic development information
- Potentially receive extra points on federal grant applications by belonging to a regional economic development coalition
- Become a partner in recruiting valuable industry and business to our communities
- Obtain technical assistance on grant application for your city, county, and organization
- Be a part of the Annual Regional Economic Summit
- Actively participate in the planning and implementation of the regional economic development strategic plan
- Receive the latest information through monthly newsletter
Be a part of the regional conversation!