NORA partners with individuals, municipalities, chambers of commerce, small businesses and corporations in a 14-county region in northeast Oklahoma. Our region consists of Washington, Nowata, Craig, Ottawa, Delaware, Mayes, Rogers, Wagoner, Cherokee, Adair, Sequoyah, McIntosh, Muskogee and Okmulgee counties.
Northeastern Oklahoma is a dynamic region with a thriving population, with a well-trained and educated workforce. Our regional assets set us apart and make northeastern Oklahoma
Northeast Oklahoma Regional Assets
- Strong Native American Tribal partnership supporting education, infrastructure and quality of life
- A thriving business and industry emphasis
- A natural landscape of lakes, rivers and rolling hills
- In-land Port system linking northeast Oklahoma with inland ports on the Ohio, Illinois and Mississippi Rivers, and sea ports around the world
- A myriad uniquely individual communities and small towns located between three metropolitan areas
To learn more about the region, click here and to learn about our counties and communities that make up our area click the name of the location on the map.
|NORA Region Demographics|